Auburn Online manages a full-service media production studio including videography, photography, editing, graphic creation, and animation creation. Media services through Auburn Online are available during normal university hours (7:45 am – 4:45 pm, Monday-Friday).
Our Media Production Studio, known as The Learning Glass Studio, is located in 118G Foy Hall. For more information about The Learning Glass Studio, click the link below.
Media Services Available
- The Learning Glass Studio – (118G Foy Hall)
- Recording Guest Lectures and Seminars
- On-Location Recording (anywhere on Auburn University’s Campus and beyond)
- Professional Video Editing
- High-quality visual graphics, including original artwork
- Graphical animations (2D and 3D)
Other Media Services will be considered upon request.
Accessibility and Compliance:
All types of media, including video and audio, produced by Auburn Online is 508 compliant. This includes closed captioning and transcripts.
Initial consultations are free of charge.
- The Learning Glass Studio recordings are offered at no cost to faculty, students, and employees who want to create materials for their undergraduate course. The video must be part of an undergraduate course for it to be at no cost.
- On-Location recordings (anywhere on Auburn’s campus, but not in the Learning Glass Studio) – $400/hr. This applies to both undergraduate and graduate courses. Examples: In-class recordings, lectures, in-class activities, field trips, etc. Any unit wanting video that is not recorded in the Learning Glass Studio would be subject to a $400/hr charge for completed video. For example, a one hour video would be $400 total. We do not charge for setup time. We only charge for the length of the final edited video.
- Other Video Services – Any unit wanting video that is not associated with an undergraduate course. $400/hr = Examples: Recording candidates for job positions, recording and event unrelated to a specific class, and all graduate class recordings.
Your recording will be available between 7-10 working days after recording (Monday-Friday, excluding weekends and Holidays). This is due to the time it takes to edit the video, production of the video, and the creation of subtitles for compliance with Section 508 of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Auburn University requires that all videos produced are 508 compliant before they are used as part of a class of any kind. We appreciate your understanding in advance.