Student Help – Canvas
- Student Self-Help Page
- If you are having issues with Canvas, please use Firefox and ensure Flash is up-to-date.
- Which Browsers Does Canvas Support?
- More Help from Canvas
- Set up Notification Preferences
- Use Firefox – other browsers work, but Firefox works the best
- Update Flash – needed to upload files, record/play videos, preview files, etc)
- Clear Your PC’s cache
- Clear your Mac’s cache
Help from Auburn
- View All Courses and Customize Your Dashboard
- Download the Lockdown Browser
- Change Your Avatar
- Import the Canvas Calendar into Outlook
- Submit an Assignment
- How to Join a Group in Canvas
Note: You MUST use the Panopto Recordings link in Canvas to access Panopto for class files. Please view ALL help files below before contacting your instructor or OIT help.
Respondus Lockdown Browser
- Help Center (Troubleshoot Issues)
- Student Guide (PDF)
- Browser Fix, Error: Course (OK), Exam (UNKNOWN)
Last modified: August 21, 2018