Customize Course Image
The card displayed for your course on the Dashboard can be customized to show an image that you choose.
1. To change the image, select the course you would like to customize. Click on the course to open that course page.
2. Scroll down and select “Settings” from the menu on the left.
3. On the top of the Course Details page, click the “Choose Image” box.
4. You may now select an image from your computer by dragging into into the top box, or use the search box to select an image from Flickr. The Flickr images may be used without fear of copyright as they are part of Creative Commons.
5. Once you have selected an image, scroll down and click the “Update Course Details” button on the bottom of the page.
6. Your image is now loaded. Your course’s custom picture will be displayed on the Canvas Dashboard for both you and your students.
Last modified: January 12, 2018