The Biggio Center offers testing services to Auburn University students, faculty and visitors. We offer a wide range of services including Auburn University testing, national proctored exams, and testing for outside universities. Please visit our information pages to learn more.
- Test-takers are required to bring a government issued ID to the testing center (a driver’s license, military ID, or passport).
- No electronic devices or bags are allowed in the testing room. Please leave these items in your car. If not, you will be required to store them in a locker until the test is over.
- No children are allowed in the testing center.
- If your exam requires payment, please bring it to the testing center at the date and time of your scheduled exam.
- Computer-based exams require an appointment. We recommend that appointments are made for pencil-based exams. If you choose to do walk-in testing, there will be an additional charge of $5.00. Please note that there is a $5.00 rescheduling fee for each reschedule.
- Independent Study and Distance Education Exams for other schools
- Agencies Real Estate Exams
Vendor & Certification Exams
- Pearson Vue
- Metro Institute
State and National Exams
- (AECTP) – Alabama Educator Certification Program, formerly (APTTP) Alabama Prospective Teacher Testing Program
- (ACT Residual) – American College Test – RESIDUALS ONLY
- (GRE) – Graduate Record Exam – ACCOMODATED ONLY
- (LSAT) – Law School Admission Test
- (NBCC) National Board for Certified Counselors
For any additional questions, please contact us at email@example.com