When and Where
August 14 from 1:00 PM – 2:30 PM, Zoom
New GTAs and any graduate student who will be teaching in the classroom or lab, are invited to join us for an engaging introduction to teaching well at Auburn.
In this session you will:
- Learn about important classroom policies
- Familiarize yourself with the expectations of your new role as Auburn faculty
- Break out for small group activities relevant to your role
- Identify key resources to support your teaching
- Ask and receive answers to your most pressing questions
In the registration form below, please share any questions you would like to have answered during the session.
New GTA’s and any graduate student who will be teaching that has not attended an Auburn University teaching orientation before.
To help us plan for this workshop, please register below. We’ll send you an email with the details.
If you encounter any issues with this registration form, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for registration assistance.
Last modified: July 15, 2020