New GTA Orientation
The Biggio Center and the Office of the Provost invite new GTAs to an academic orientation. Event activities include networking with other new GTAs and exploring questions and resources designed to help facilitate your first weeks of teaching at Auburn University.
In this session you will:
- Learn about important Auburn University classroom policies
- Familiarize yourself with the expectations of your new role as Auburn faculty
- Collaborate with peers on decision making in authentic teaching and learning scenarios
- Identify key resources to support your teaching
- Ask and receive answers to your most pressing questions
New GTAs starting in August 2018 or GTAs who started in January 2018 but did not attend an orientation.
August 17, 2018, 1:00 PM – 2:30 PM
Registration for GTA 101 is now open:
If you any encounter any issues with this registration form, please email email@example.com for registration assistance.
Last modified: July 19, 2018