The Departmental Award for Excellence in Education
In order to recognize a departmental campus culture that meaningfully values and advances teaching and learning excellence, The Department Award for Excellence in Education provides a structure for both recognizing teaching excellence and for future teaching and learning improvement efforts. The award will provide:
- $30,000 to be granted in three yearly installments of $10,000
- At least 50% of the funds must be allocated toward the support of activities that enhance teaching and learning within the department
- The remaining funding can be used at the department’s discretion
- A public recognition activity where all members of the campus community will be invited to participate
- Appropriate press releases will be made in the local media
The Departmental Award for Excellence in Education will be awarded to one academic department at Auburn University.
Application Deadline: March 9, 2018 at 4:45pm
To begin, please download and fill out the 30k Award application form. On some web browsers you may need to right click and choose “save-as” in order to save a copy of the form.
To view previous grant winners, please visit the 30k Excellence Award archive page.
Last modified: February 1, 2018