Part of the Biggio Center’s mission is to help faculty and GTA’s to become effective instructors in the classroom through training in the form of workshops, seminars, and symposiums. If you’re not available to attend one of our engaging training sessions or are still seeking additional information about, please visit the various and abundant resources here.
- No events
What We’re Blogging
- Summer 2014 Graduate Distance Courses
- Summer 2014 Undergraduate Distance Courses
- Digital Content to Engage Students: Organic Chemistry Laboratory iBooks and iPad in a Large Lecture Course
- Alabama Testing Association elects Quanza Hand secretary/treasurer
- Job Opportunity – Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Closed