Using Honorlock With WebAssign
1. Open Chrome and confirm you have the Honorlock Extension installed. Honorlock can be downloaded from the Honorlock extension page.
2. Click “Add extension” to complete the installation, if not already installed.
3. Navigate to your course in Canvas, click into your course and click on “Honorlock”. Locate your exam and click “Launch”.
4. Click on “Launch Proctoring”. You will complete ID and room checks for Honorlock.
5. Once Honlorlock prompts you to go to WebAssign, login to WebAssign and click on the test.
6. Once you are prompted for the password, use the Honorlock window to “Insert Password” into the assignment field.
7. Click “Verify” to confirm your password, then “Launch Assignment” to begin your exam.
Last modified: August 7, 2020