Frequently Asked Questions

How do I register for an exam?
Please refer to the Auburn students and visiting test takers pages for information on how to register for your exam.

Where is the testing center located?
In the Biggin Hall 238 suite. We are open 7:45 am – 4:45 pm during the normal Auburn University calendar.

Where can I park?
Please see the parking information page for details.

How do I schedule an appointment?
You can schedule an appointment online for individual exams through Canvas. Log in to Canvas using your Auburn student ID to view your schedule tests or choose test times for individual exams. Non-Auburn Students may register for exams through the Non-Auburn Test Registration page.

What type of payment does Testing Services accept?
Testing Services accepts checks, credit cards, debit cards, and exact amounts by cash.

What do I need to bring with me?
All exams require an acceptable form of physical ID such as a government issued photo identification, Auburn ID card, or passport.

What are acceptable forms of photo identification?
A government issued photo identification such as a Auburn ID card, state driver’s license or passport. Check cashing cards, picture credit cards, Sam’s cards are not acceptable forms of photo identification.

I am an Auburn student, but take an online class through another college. I need an exam proctored. Do you proctor exams for other schools? Is there a fee since I am a student at Auburn?
Yes, we offer proctoring services. However, for an exam that is outside of the Auburn (other colleges) we charge a fee of $25/per two hour block.

Last modified: August 29, 2017