The testing center at Foy Hall is currently closed for class testing for the move to Biggin Hall. Scheduling for testing will resume on May 31, 2016.
Testing Services at the Biggio Center
The Biggio Center offers testing services to Auburn University students, faculty and visitors. We offer a wide range of services including Auburn University testing, national proctored exams, and testing for outside universities. Please visit our information pages to learn more.
In alignment with the Auburn University’s mission and strategic plan, Biggio Center Testing Services is committed to providing a wide-range of tests (both traditional and online), to the university and surrounding communities, in a convenient and professional setting. Biggio Center Testing Services exceeds the National College Testing Association’s (NCTA) Professional Standards and Guidelines by:
- delivering a range of testing services (computer and paper-based) in a quality testing environment that is safe, secure, accommodating and aesthetically-pleasing;
- adhering to stringent professional standards in testing services: we provide an environment that enables test takers to perform at their best.
- providing outstanding, friendly, courteous, responsible, informative, accurate and supportive customer service;
- providing assistance to students, faculty and staff in meeting their needs for various curriculums and programs;
- collaborating with campus faculty and administrators, other colleges, universities, testing companies, and national organizations to stay up-to-date with the most recent changes in all facets of testing.
Testing Services at Auburn University subscribes to the NCTA Professional Standards and Guidelines. The ‘We Subscribe’ logo and the ‘NCTA Guidelines We Subscribe’ mark, the ‘We Participate’ logo and the ‘Consortium of College Testing Centers Participant’ mark are service marks of National College Testing Association in the United States and are used by permission.