Biggio Center Testing Services provides a wide range of tests to the campus and community in a convenient and professional setting. The Testing Center is located at 238 Biggin Hall.
In alignment with the Auburn University’s mission and strategic plan, Biggio Center Testing Services is committed to providing a wide-range of tests to the university and surrounding communities in a convenient and professional setting. We subscribe to and exceed the National College Testing Association’s (NCTA) Professional Standards and Guidelines. Biggio Center Testing Services:
- Delivers a range of testing services in a quality testing environment that is safe, secure, accommodating and aesthetically-pleasing.
- Adheres to stringent professional standards in testing services by creating an environment that enables test takers to perform at their best.
- Provides outstanding, friendly, courteous, responsible, informative, accurate and supportive customer service.
- Provides assistance to students, faculty and staff in meeting their needs for various curriculums and programs.
- Collaborates with campus faculty and administrators, other colleges, universities, testing companies, and national organizations to stay up-to-date with the most recent changes in all facets of testing.
Testing Services at Auburn University subscribes to the NCTA Professional Standards and Guidelines. The ‘We Subscribe’ logo and the ‘NCTA Guidelines We Subscribe’ mark, the ‘We Participate’ logo and the ‘Consortium of College Testing Centers Participant’ mark are service marks of National College Testing Association in the United States and are used by permission.