Parking for Testing
Visitor Parking On Campus
Test takers wishing to park on the Auburn University campus must obtain a parking permit to do so. Complimentary virtual parking passes for A, B, and C zones can be issued by calling 334-844-3151 with your state and license plate number. Parking permits can be issued the same day as your test.
- Thach Avenue Lot (6 minute walk) – The Thach Avenue Lot address is 146 East Thach Avenue, Auburn, AL 36830. You may park in A or B zones only.
- Ralph Brown Draughon Library Parking Deck (7 minute walk) – The Library Parking Deck address is 5 Roosevelt Drive, Auburn, AL 36849. You may park in A, B, or C zones.
- Stadium Parking Deck, 4th Level (10 minute walk) – The Stadium Parking Deck address is 425 Heisman Drive Auburn, AL 36849. No parking permit is required if parking on the 4th level.
- Parking at Corner of Miller Ave and Gay St (12 minute walk) – This parking lot is located at 317 S Gay Street. You may park in A or B zones only. Park in front of the orange spacers only.
The campus map may help you orient yourself to Auburn University’s campus and surrounding areas.
Visitor Parking Off Campus
- Auburn United Methodist Church (5 minute walk) – The Auburn United Methodist Church is located at 156 S Gay Street. They charge $5.00 for all day parking. An attendant is on duty.
Auburn University Students and Employees
If you are taking a test with our center, you are required to park in your designated parking area.
Candidates with Accessibility Needs
Please contact our center with at least a 24-hour notice before your scheduled appointment.
Have Questions About Parking?
Contact Biggio Center Testing Services at (334) 844-3151.
Last modified: January 31, 2019