Please call 334-844-3151 with any questions regarding current on-campus scheduling procedures for AU student exams.
How to Use Biggin Hall for Your AU Exam
How to Schedule an On-Campus Exam in Biggin Hall
using your Auburn student credentials, select the course for which you need to schedule an exam, on the left-hand side you will see a link entitled SmarterProctoring click on the tab at the top “Profile”, update your profile to include your local zip code, save and follow the instructions for selecting your proctor or the testing center. Then, choose your date and time for the test.
Please keep in mind:
- No same day or walk-in appointments available.
- National certification tests should be scheduled from the association or agency website.
- Testing for other institutions must be arranged individually
- If a professor has agreed to allow you to use an off-campus proctor, please note additional fees payable by the student may be applicable. Fees may vary by vendor.
Auburn students should register for examination using Canvas. Login to Canvas How to Reschedule an Exam On-Campus at Biggin Hall
To reschedule a student should log into Canvas; select SmarterProctoring; locate their scheduled exam, then click on the reschedule button.
Note: reschedules must be done within 24-hours of a scheduled appointment time. Excessive reschedules may result in an administrative fee. Examples of excessive rescheduling: 2-3 changes for the same course within a 5-day period.
- You will be unable to select appointments past the 24-hour minimum requirement. It is suggested that you schedule your appointments one to two days prior to your requested testing date.
- Appointments are made available online after the test is submitted to the Testing Center by your instructor. Contact your instructor if your test is not available.
- Appointments are scheduled according to each instructor’s specifications. Contact your instructor regarding any test specific questions (i.e., time limit, test deadline, allowed materials, etc.)
A government or student issued ID is required to take a test. The test center does not accept Digital IDs. Upon request an additional form of identification may be requested. No test will be administered without proper identification.
Rules of the Testing Center
- No food or drink
- Turn off cell phones and store in cubby
- No hats
- No watches, Fitbit or bracelets on wrist
- No electronic devices including cell phones, digital watches, cameras, etc.
- No oversized coats, jackets, hats, hoods, headgear or outerwear
- No bags, backpacks, briefcases, purses or handbags
- No highlighters, pens or pencils
- No pamphlets, dictionaries or notes unless you receive prior approval from Professor
- No food, beverages, tobacco, alcohol or illicit drugs
For additional Testing Center Rules, please see our full Policies and Procedures.
What to Expect on Test Day
Upon arrival at the test center you will:
- Check-in via QR code located on the door of Biggin Hall Room 238
- Provide proof of ID with your Student ID, current Driver’s License, or current Passport
- See proctor to obtain scratch paper, if applicable, seat assignment, log-in requirements and advice of where to store personal belongings
- Upon completion of test: return scratch paper to proctor, check out with the proctor
Time limits vary depending on your instructor and the test you are taking.
There is no cost for an Auburn University class test in the Biggio Center Testing Services, On-Campus, Biggin Hall location.
How to Use ProctorU for Your AU Exam
Student Information about ProctorU
Auburn University will continue to pay for RECORD+ and REVIEW+ ProctorU Exam Service Levels for AU students through the end of the FALL 2021 Semester.
ProctorU Exam Service Level LIVE+ will be paid for by students, if this option is chosen by your professor, this option costs $15 per exam.
Last modified: August 28, 2021