- Meet Stone Phillips!
- Throwback Thursday: “The Rabbit ‘Telula’” and “Dog Spit in Space”
- Friday Favorites
- It’s Friday, and We Are Flashing Back!
- Meet Mary Cole: A Life of “Bad Puns and Mom Hugs”
- Throwback Thursday: “Sky, Bar”
- Top 12 Reasons You Should Submit to the Auburn Circle
- The First Step: Submissions
- The Design Process
- Meet the Staff: Michelle Bangson
Monthly Archives: January 2013
Writers and artists are notoriously self-critical. With the Spring 2013 submission period underway, we at the Auburn Circle want to see what you have to offer. If you’re stumped as to what to submit or simply don’t think your work … Continue reading
The Auburn Circle, Auburn’s literary magazine, is currently in the process of taking submissions for the Spring 2013 publication. Submissions range from writing to photography to graphic design to art and beyond. Anything that is of artistic merit and can … Continue reading
Spring 2013 Submission Waiver