- How Marvel Studios Could Radically Transform Future Fiction Writing
- The Goddess’s Choice Book Review
- The Darkness that Surrounds the House: On Ryan Adams’ Ryan Adams
- Melancholia Film Review
- Submissions for Fall 2015 Now Being Accepted
- Staff Applications Now Available!
- Have You Seen It?
- Tomorrow is the day, people.
- You’re Invited to Our Spring 2015 Launch Event!
- Happy Friday and War Eagle!
Monthly Archives: March 2014
Have you ever wondered how exactly The Auburn Circle comes into existence each semester? Our editor-in-chief, Shelby Rice, shares a taste of what it’s like to put together the magazine each semester. The upcoming Spring 2014 issue will be Shelby’s … Continue reading
Hey Circle readers, meet your managing editor for the 2013-2014 school year, Michelle Bangson! Michelle is a junior in professional and public writing. She started putting her writing skills to work at the Circle as a copy editor her sophomore … Continue reading
Coming back from spring break isn’t easy. Especially when the ever-indecisive Alabama weather decides to greet returning students with a lovely dose of cold and rainy Monday. But despite the dreary start, post-spring break week has definitely had its bright … Continue reading
Hey Circle readers, meet Jamie McClintock! Jamie is a freshman in English who jumped in with the Circle the beginning of her time here at Auburn. She serves on the fiction staff and helps decide which fiction pieces will be … Continue reading