The Auburn Circle is Auburn University’s student run literary magazine. Published once each semester, the Circle features student created work, including fiction, non-fiction, poetry, art, photography, graphic design, and more.
- How Marvel Studios Could Radically Transform Future Fiction Writing
- The Goddess’s Choice Book Review
- The Darkness that Surrounds the House: On Ryan Adams’ Ryan Adams
- Melancholia Film Review
- Submissions for Fall 2015 Now Being Accepted
- Staff Applications Now Available!
- Have You Seen It?
- Tomorrow is the day, people.
- You’re Invited to Our Spring 2015 Launch Event!
- Happy Friday and War Eagle!