The Auburn Circle is Auburn University’s student run literary magazine. Published once each semester, the Circle features student created work, including fiction, non-fiction, poetry, art, photography, graphic design, and more.
- Have You Seen It?
- Tomorrow is the day, people.
- You’re Invited to Our Spring 2015 Launch Event!
- Happy Friday and War Eagle!
- Love to Our Editors
- 5 Tips for Midterms
- We Know It’s Cold…
- Happy Valentine’s Day…. Here’s a 2-Day Deadline Extension
- Something Is Due Today…
- You Aren’t Going to Want to Miss This…