The Auburn Circle is Auburn University’s student run literary magazine. Published once each semester, the Circle features student created work, including fiction, non-fiction, poetry, art, photography, graphic design, and more.
- Meet Stone Phillips!
- Throwback Thursday: “The Rabbit ‘Telula’” and “Dog Spit in Space”
- Friday Favorites
- It’s Friday, and We Are Flashing Back!
- Meet Mary Cole: A Life of “Bad Puns and Mom Hugs”
- Throwback Thursday: “Sky, Bar”
- Top 12 Reasons You Should Submit to the Auburn Circle
- The First Step: Submissions
- The Design Process
- Meet the Staff: Michelle Bangson