- The Darkness that Surrounds the House: On Ryan Adams’ Ryan Adams
- Melancholia Film Review
- Submissions for Fall 2015 Now Being Accepted
- Staff Applications Now Available!
- Have You Seen It?
- Tomorrow is the day, people.
- You’re Invited to Our Spring 2015 Launch Event!
- Happy Friday and War Eagle!
- Love to Our Editors
- 5 Tips for Midterms
Author Archives: Shelby Rice
The Auburn Circle staff is hard at work reviewing submissions in the office today. We would love to see more photography and fiction works in the magazine this semester. Don’t forget to turn your submissions in by Friday in the … Continue reading
Writers and artists are notoriously self-critical. With the Spring 2013 submission period underway, we at the Auburn Circle want to see what you have to offer. If you’re stumped as to what to submit or simply don’t think your work … Continue reading
The Auburn Circle, Auburn’s literary magazine, is currently in the process of taking submissions for the Spring 2013 publication. Submissions range from writing to photography to graphic design to art and beyond. Anything that is of artistic merit and can … Continue reading