This poem may be more than a decade old, but the last line still holds true. Check out this poem from the Fall 2000 edition of The Circle.
- Tip of the Week!
- Meet Stone Phillips!
- Throwback Thursday: “The Rabbit ‘Telula’” and “Dog Spit in Space”
- Friday Favorites
- It’s Friday, and We Are Flashing Back!
- Meet Mary Cole: A Life of “Bad Puns and Mom Hugs”
- Throwback Thursday: “Sky, Bar”
- Top 12 Reasons You Should Submit to the Auburn Circle
- The First Step: Submissions
- The Design Process