ECHA task forceFeaturedFriday FeatureTask Force

Friday Feature: Brytni Emison

By January 12, 2018 No Comments

A new semester has begun and we have a new intern at the Hunger Solutions Institute at Auburn University! Today’s Friday Feature is Brytni Emison, she only started Wednesday, but she dove headfirst into her work and is already impressing us all!

This is her story:

“I am a student intern for the Hunger Solutions Institute at Auburn University. I am currently pursuing two degrees, one in Political Science and the other in Global Studies with a minor in Hunger Studies. I just started my internship and will be working for the Hunger Solutions Institute full-time during this spring semester. My passion for helping others and creating change attracted me to work with HSI and ECHA. While at this internship I look forward to immersing myself in everything HSI has to offer and helping HSI and its initiatives strive towards ending hunger. I am very excited to work with ECHA and attending the meeting this January to learn more about all of the amazing things those participating in ECHA are doing around Alabama. While, I did just start my internship I am trying to do everything I can to contribute to HSI and ECHA and create some positive change in the world.