AUinvolve Information / Attendance Check-In Resources /
Attendance Check-In Resources
Event Scan In
Organizations may use the Event Attendance URL feature on AUinvolve to allow for no-contact event check in.
- Select the event on AUinvolve in which you would like to track attendance; click Manage Event
- Locate the “Event Attendance URL” towards the middle of the event management page.
- Copy the URL
- Share this URL with attendees to check in to your event. We encourage the use of aub.ie links or QR codes to allow students to quickly access this link.
- Once attendees access the link, they will be prompted to log in to AUinvolve.
- Upon logging in, their attendance will be tracked.
**Note: Attendance can only be tracked during the event time as listed on AUinvolve.
Mobile Event Pass
Mobile Check-In provides student organizations and campus departments the ability to collect event attendee information for any event submitted through AUinvolve. Mobile Check-In will only allow for Auburn University users with valid credentials to be checked in to an event. Event attendees without Auburn credentials will not be able to utilize Mobile Check-In.
Accessing Your Mobile Event Pass
Any individual with Auburn University credentials may access their Mobile Event Pass on AUinvolve.
- Log in to AUinvolve
- Click on the icon in the top right corner
- Select Event Pass
- Screenshot or add to Apple Wallet or Google Pay
Checking Event Attendees In
Any individual with Auburn University credentials may access can check in attendees at an event. Only individuals with appropriate AUinvolve access can create an event.
- Download Campus Labs® Check In from the App Store or Google Play
- Open the app
- The first screen will ask you to enter an event access code. This code is provided after you create an event within AUinvolve (you must have organizational access to create an event).If you haven’t created an event, you’ll need to do this first before you can use the app to track a attendance. To locate the access code for an event, go to your organization’s AUinvolve page, click Manage>Events> Select event> scroll down to see the access code.
- Enter the code into the mobile app, tap Start Session, and you’ll be prompted to sign in. Type in your credentials (the same you use to sign in to AUinvolve) and you’ll be directed to the event’s check-in page.
5. Tap Start Scanning and you’re ready to scan! If your phone asks for permission to use your camera, choose “yes” because it will need the camera in order to scan event passes. Position the edges of the box over the edges of an attendee’s Event Pass. As soon as it recognizes the user, it will display a box with their basic details, including their RSVP status. Tap Check In to confirm the user and click OK to continue scanning.
6. If you come across an attendee without a mobile pass, tap No Pass? below the scanning area or select Lookup from the bottom menu. Search for the attendee by name or email and when you find the right person, tap their name to confirm their check-in. If searching by email, you will need to enter the complete email address of the user to locate them. If the attendee is not in the system, you can add them by email if you click the plus sign in the top right of the screen, type in their email address, and submit.
7. At any point, you can toggle between scanning passes and the attendee list. Tap Attendees in the bottom right of the screen to view the full list of attendees. If you need to remove someone from this list, tap on their name, swipe left, then select Remove.
Tutorial information made possible by Campus Labs Support.
Last modified: September 9, 2020