Organizations Days are an opportunity for students looking to meet organization leaders face-to-face to learn about involvement opportunities or upcoming events. At the beginning of each semester, the Office of Student Involvement hosts “O-Week”, an opportunity for a larger amount of groups to be on the concourse or in the Student Center for 2 days each week. Following O-Week, the Office of Student Involvement sponsors O-Days that are held every Wednesday from 10:00 AM- 2:00 PM. O-Days provide a smaller environment for students and organizations to interact.
Spring O-Week Information
Spring 2020 O-Week will take place Monday, January 13th- Thursday, January 16th from 10:00 AM-2:00 PM. Organizations may sign up for either Monday/Tuesday or Wednesday/Thursday time slots. Sign up through your AUinvolve event portal soon!
Spring 2020 O-Day Dates
January 22 (Student Center Lobby)
January 29 (Haley Concourse)
February 5 (Student Center Lobby)
February 12 (Haley Concourse)
February 19 (Student Center Lobby)
February 26 (Student Center Lobby)
March 4 (Haley Concourse)
March 18 (Haley Concourse)
March 25 (Haley Concourse)
April 1 (Haley Concourse)
April 8 (Haley Concourse)
April 15 (Haley Concourse)
April 22 (Haley Concourse)
April 29 (Haley Concourse)
Organizations may apply for O-Days or O-Week through AUinvolve. To submit a permit, create an event on your organizations AUinvolve page. You must have event access for your organization to do so. Your event would be “Organization O-Days”. Complete all necessary questions and on step 3, check the box for Spring O-Week or Weekly O-Days as appropriate.
An approval e-mail will be sent to the individual who created the permit once your permit has successfully been accounted for. This process may take approximately 48 hours.
- Check-in begins at 9:30 am. Any organization setting up prior to 9:30 AM is subject to removal from area by the Office of Student Involvement or Involvement Ambassadors. All organizations must be set up by 10:30 AM or an organization on the waiting list may be filled in. Additionally, someone must be at your table at all times.
- Tables are first come, first serve for any organization who has applied and received approval for O-Days.
- Each student may check-in for only ONE Student Organization.
- Each Student Organization may only reserve ONE table.
- If no more tables are available online, your organization will be placed on a waiting list. Waiting list organizations will be given tables that have been unclaimed after 10:30 am the morning of that particular O-Day. Organizations on the waiting list must be present at 10:30am at the check-in table and on the waiting list in order to be assigned a redistributed table.
- To cancel a table registration, you must email firstname.lastname@example.org PRIOR to that O-Day.
- If your organization registers for a table and does not show up for Organizations Day, sanctions may be imposed. After the THIRD time your organization does not show, your tabling privileges at Organizations Days will be revoked.
- All materials/set-up must fit within your organization’s table space. You may not interfere with another area.
- Tents may be used but must be properly weighed down (without stakes). Tents will not be provided by the Office of Student Involvement. Tents may not be used when O-Days is held inside.
- All university policies must be followed at all times.
- Tables and chairs CANNOT be moved for any reason.
- Any violations of these policies may result in the loss of tabling privileges at Organizations Days.
- Electricity will not be available for any student organization.
- If you would like to have any amplified sound, you must complete the <ahref=”http://www.auburn.edu/administration/facilities/organization/building-services/amplified-sound/index.html”>Amplified Sound Permit. Amplified sound may not be used inside.
- Any food and beverage served must be professionally prepared and approved the Office of Student Involvement.
- All trash must be properly disposed of. Any organization who does not properly dispose of trash may lose concourse privileges.
- In the case of rain, no organizations will be permitted to table inside the Student Center without prior permission or notice.
Last modified: November 21, 2019