Organizations Days are an opportunity for students looking to meet organization leaders face-to-face to learn about involvement opportunities or upcoming events. At the beginning of each semester, the Office of Student Involvement hosts “O-Week”, an opportunity for a larger amount of groups to be on the concourse or in the Student Center for 2 days each week. Following O-Week, the Office of Student Involvement sponsors Weekly O-Days that are held every Wednesday from 10:00 AM- 2:00 PM. Weekly O-Days provide a smaller environment for students and organizations to interact.
O-Week Organizations List
Spring O-Week will take place Monday, January 23- Thursday, January 26. Organizations may sign up for either Monday/Tuesday or Wednesday/Thursday time slots.
Monday/Tuesday (Orange Group)
Alpha Omega Epsilon
Alpha Phi Omega
AUMC College Ministry
Baptist Campus Ministries
CAREing Paws Organization
Christian Fellowship (ACF)
Circle K International
Cupola Engineering Ambassadors
Formula SAE Racing Team
Humans of Auburn
Model United Nations
Organic Garden Club
Outdoor Adventure Club
Phi Sigma Pi National Honor Fraternity
Pre-Veterinary Medical Association
Swing Dance Association
The Big Event
Women in Aviation, War Eagle Chapter
Wednesday/Thursday (Blue Group)
Adaptive Recreation and Athletics
Alpha Kappa Psi
ARM at Auburn University
Catholic Student Organization
Changing Health, Attitudes, and Actions to Recreate Girls
Cosplayers’ Association at Auburn
Mariners NROTC Auxiliary
Omega Phi Alpha
Open Hands Overflowing Hearts – Auburn
Sigma Phi Lambda
Society of Women Engineers
SPLC on Campus Auburn University Chapter
Student Planning Association
Organizations may apply for O-Days or O-Week through AUinvolve. To submit a permit, create an event on your organizations AUinvolve page. You must have event access for your organization to do so. Your event would be “Organization O-Days”. Complete all necessary questions and on step 3, check the box for Fall O-Week or Weekly O-Days as appropriate.
An approval e-mail will be sent to the individual who created the permit once your permit has successfully been accounted for. This process may take approximately 48 hours.
- Check-in begins at 9:30 am. Any organization setting up prior to 9:30 AM is subject to removal from area by the Office of Student Involvement or Involvement Ambassadors. All organizations must be set up by 10:30 AM or an organization on the waiting list may be filled in. Additionally, someone must be at your table at all times.
- Tables are first come, first serve for any organization who has applied and received approval for O-Days.
- Each student may check-in for only ONE Student Organization.
- Each Student Organization may only reserve ONE table.
- For Weekly O-Days, Reservations must be made online EACH WEEK. Reservations do not roll over each week.
- If no more tables are available online, your organization will be placed on a waiting list. Waiting list organizations will be given tables that have been unclaimed after 10:30 am the morning of that particular O-Day. Organizations on the waiting list must be present at 10:30am at the check-in table and on the waiting list in order to be assigned a redistributed table.
- To cancel a table registration, you must email email@example.comPRIOR to that O-Day.
- If your organization registers for a table and does not show up for Organizations Day, sanctions may be imposed. After the THIRD time your organization does not show, your tabling privileges at Organizations Days will be revoked.
- All materials/set-up must fit within your organization’s table space. You may not interfere with another area.
- Tents may be used but must be properly weighed down (without stakes). Tents will not be provided by the Office of Student Involvement. Tents may not be used when O-Days is held inside.
- All university policies must be followed at all times.
- Tables and chairs CANNOT be moved for any reason.
- Any violations of these policies may result in the loss of tabling privileges at Organizations Days.
- Electricity will not be available for any student organization.
- If you would like to have any amplified sound, you must complete the <ahref=”http://www.auburn.edu/administration/facilities/organization/building-services/amplified-sound/index.html”>Amplified Sound Permit. Amplified sound may not be used inside.
- Any food and beverage served must be professionally prepared and approved the Office of Student Involvement.
- All trash must be properly disposed of. Any organization who does not properly dispose of trash may lose concourse privileges.
- In the case of rain, no organizations will be permitted to table inside the Student Center without prior permission or notice.
Last modified: January 23, 2017