Organizations Board / Become a Permanent Student Organization /
Become a Permanent Student Organization
All provisional organizations will have 1 year to apply to be a permanent organization or the organization will be placed on a probationary status. Only permanent organizations may apply for funding and use Auburn University marks/logos on t-shirts or products. Permanent Organizations are recognized as AU student organization if they complete the required provisional steps below and can demonstrate the completion of those steps to the Student Involvement. Student Involvement representatives will review the organization’s provisional time and approve or deny permanent status.
The organization must complete the following in order to apply for Permanent status:
- Must attend New Organization Orientation
- Must attend 3 Involvement Webinar/Workshop opportunities hosted by Student Involvement and the Involvement Ambassadors
- Must complete the Online Student Organization Training (the organization president will be enrolled in the training course after o-board approval and will have a month to complete the training course)
- Must have President, VP and Treasurer if collecting dues
- Must have 10 members
- Must have full-time faculty/staff advisor
- Must apply for permanent status within a year of becoming provisional
If the above requirements aren’t completed within a year of becoming provisional the organization will be placed on a probationary status until the requirements are fulfilled.
If the organization is ready to become permanent please apply with the Permanent Status Request Form to complete the permanent status process.
Last modified: September 24, 2019