The Forest Ecology Preserve is free and open to the public 7 days a week from sunrise to sunset. While visiting the Preserve you may encounter wild animals, reptiles and insects. For your protection as well as theirs, please follow the rules and be aware of your surroundings at all times.
- We ask that all visitors adhere to the guidelines of “Leave No Trace.” Visit lnt.org for more information.
- No biking, smoking or pets allowed on the grounds or trails.
- Do not take or disturb anything within the Preserve except with expressed permission of Preserve staff.
- Please use receptacles provided for trash or place in your own container (e.g. pocket, pack) and carry out.
- Let the sounds of nature be louder than your own whenever possible.
- No admittance after dark.