Student Counseling Services has a variety of informational guides for Auburn students available online.
- Understanding and Enhancing Self-Confidence
- Diversity at Auburn: United for a Multicultural Campus
- Academic, Social and Emotional Transition in College
- Non-Traditional/Graduate Student
- What is Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)?
- Academic Performance Enhancement and Support group
- Romantic Relationships
- Group Counseling Services at Auburn
- Change Through Creativity
- How to Respond in a Healthy Way to Anger