Outstanding Alumnus Award
The Outstanding Alumnus Award was presented in February of 2013 to Retired Professor & Extension Specialist Larkin Wade.
Mr. Wade joined Auburn University in 1965 as Extension Forester in the Alabama Cooperative Extension Service. He served as head of the Extension natural resources group from 1975-1986 and served as coordinator of Extension forestry programs from 1986 to 1993.
Mr. Wade developed successful Extension programs and funding mechanisms for professions, youth and adults for twenty five years. He received the Excellence in Extension Award from the Auburn Alumni Association in 1985. The rank of Professor was conferred in 1988, and he was named the W. Kelly Mosley Environmental Professor on in 1990.
- Woodlands and Wildlife Society Welcomes New Members
- Auburn Oaks Descendants Available for Naming
- The SFWS Awards Over One Quarter Million in Student Scholarships for the 2015-2016 Year
- The Westervelt Company Hosts Alumni Luncheon to Introduce SFWS Dean Alavalapati
- SFWS to Host Its Annual Homecoming Barbecue