- >> Graduate degrees offered at Auburn University School of Wildlife Sciences.
- >> A thorough guide to applying for admission to forestry and wildlife graduate programs.
- >> The financial side of things, including tuition and fees, loans, and assistantships.
- >> Checklists, forms, policies, and things current student need to know.
- Three of Dr. Steve Ditchkoff’s students: Michael Glow, Todd Jacobson, and Kevyn Wiskirchen were approved by unanimous recommendation to be awarded scholarships from The African Safari Club of Florida, Inc.
- Charles Pell places in the top 3 in the oral competition at the Biennial Southern Silviculture Research Conference
- Pratima Devkota places in the top 3 for the graduate student poster competition at the Biennial Southern Silviculture Research Conference
- Archmiller wins Best Poster Award
- SFWS Annual Photo Contest Now Open
Featured Video: Graduate student Navideh Noori describes her research on West Nile Virus and water quality