Financial Information



Most graduate students receive financial assistance in the form of Graduate Research Assistantships. Graduate assistants work with a faculty member on his/her research, and this work provides a stipend and often a tuition fellowship (provided the assistantship follows tuition fellowship guidelines). Contact a professor in your field of interest to inquire about assistantship opportunities. The Graduate School also has links to additional sources of funding for graduate students.

Graduate Health Insurance Program

Health insurance is mandatory for students with Graduate Assistantships, but also available to all graduate students. Information about coverage, cost, and waiving out for those already covered, visit the Graduate Student Health Insurance Program.

Useful Links:


Tuition Fellowships for graduate research assistants


602 Duncan Drive | Auburn, Alabama 36849 | 334-844-4000 |
| Privacy | Copyright ©