The School of Forestry and Wildlife Sciences offers departmental scholarships to students within the school based on academic performance. More than $100,000 is awarded annually, thanks to our donors. Each year, scholarship recipients are recognized and when possible get to meet the donors responsible for funding the award they receive.
Scholarships at the School range from $500 to $7,500, and 100% of students who meet the criteria and apply receive scholarship funds at some level. View descriptions of the scholarships available at the School of Forestry and Wildlife Sciences.
Beginning in the 2014 – 2015 academic year, all students must apply for SFWS scholarships via the Auburn University Scholarship Opportunity Manager (AUSOM).
- Must be admitted to Auburn University and enrolled in the School of Forestry and Wildlife Sciences or the Department of Biosystems Engineering curriculum in forest engineering
- Application Deadlines: Feb. 1
- Incoming freshmen: ACT score of 28
- Currently enrolled students and transfer students: unadjusted cumulative GPA of at least 3.0.
- Scholarship Retention: students must earn at least 12 credit hours during the semester with an unadjusted (ungapped) cumulative GPA of at least 3.0.