Spring 2019 Elections
The positions available for Spring 2019 are broken into two categories: Major and Minor candidates. Major candidates include SGA President, Vice President, Treasurer and Miss Auburn. Minor candidates are Senators and School’s Council President and Vice President for each of the 12 schools and colleges. The Declarations of Intent form can be found on the Student Government Association AUInvolve page under the Forms tab. These are due on November 30th by 5:00 PM. Potential Miss Auburn candidates must be nominated by a campus organization or residence hall. The nomination forms are due by November 16th on AUInvolve by 5:00 PM. If you, or anyone you know, is interested in running, please visit one of our Information Sessions.
For descriptions of the positions, please head to the Major and Minor Candidates Job Descriptions tab.
Information Session dates are:
- November 8th at 7:00 PM in Student Center Room 2225
- November 13th at 3:00 PM in Student Center Room 2216
- November 14th at 7:00 PM in Student Center Room 2223
- November 26th at 7:00 PM in Student Center Room 2225 (Major/Minor Candidates only)
Minor Candidates packet coming soon!
2018 Miss Homecoming Election
- 9,340 votes = 30.5% Voter Turnout
- Female Voters: 57.5% / Male Voters: 42.5%
- Freshmen: 34.8% / Sophomores: 23.7% / Juniors: 18.1% / Seniors: 18.5% / Graduate: 4.9%
- Sadie Argo: 3283 votes (*3336 votes – 53 votes penalty from violation ruling)
- Tracy Moore: 2218 votes
- Sarah Louise Boland: 1568 votes
- Maddy Hickman: 1566 votes
- Jennifer Eaton: 652 votes
Executive Director of Elections