SGA Elections Information sessions:
- Monday, November 13th @ 7pm in SC 2310
- Tuesday, November 14th @ 7pm in SC 2310
- Thursday, November 16th @ 7pm in SC 2227
Friday November 17th at 5:00 p.m. – Miss Auburn Nominations due AUinvolve
- Monday, November 13th @ 8pm in SC 2310
- Tuesday, November 14th @ 8pm in SC 2310
- Thursday, November 16th @ 8pm in SC 2227
Declarations of Intent due Wednesday November 29th at 5:00 p.m.
The purpose of Miss Auburn is to serve as the official hostess of Auburn University. She is an ambassador, representing the university internally to the student body and also externally to the outside community, alumni, and prospective students.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Serving as a War Eagle Girl within the War Eagle Girls and Plainsmen and follow the expectations of the War Eagle Girls and Plainsmen (including attending a weekly War Eagle Girls and Plainsmen meeting at 6:00 p.m. each Tuesday, working all home football game, attending some away football games, and not participating in other conflicting positions including: Cheerleaders, Tiger Paws, Tigerettes, and the marching band.)
- Attending campus events as an ambassador to welcome and support students, faculty, administrators, alumni and guests.
- Continuing communication with the network of former Miss Auburns.
- Assisting with the selection of the next Miss Auburn.
Miss Auburn must be nominated by a student organization.
Once nominated, the nominee must fill out a nomination form found under SGA’s AUinvolve page.
Major and Minor Candidates
Positions to run for: President, Vice President, Treasurer
Minor Candidates: School’s Council Presidents and Vice Presidents, At-Large Senators, College Senators
All candidates and campaign managers must fill out a Declaration of Intent by November 29th at 5:00PM to be eligible to run.
How to Fill Out a Declaration of Intent
Go to AUinvolve
Find the form “Spring Elections Declaration of Intent”
Fill out form completely