What is SGA?
Auburn University’s Student Government Association represents the Auburn student body within the university administration and the community. SGA advocates the interests of Auburn students and works to better the student experience through community events and initiatives.
What does SGA do?
- Auburn Answers
- Fall Break 2014
- Campus Dining Improvements
- Up All Night
- Night time transportation
- Dining Referendum 2015
- Weagle Water, a refillable clean water initiative aiming to promote recycling and a healthy environment
- The Auburn University Ring
- Hey Day, an annual event in the Fall to promote a unified student body
- Freshman Forum, promoting leadership and personal growth among the freshman class
- Better Relations Day, promoting cooperation between Auburn, the University of Alabama and the University of Georgia
- Miss AU, the Miss Auburn University Scholarship Program
- Aubie Program
- Athletic Programming, bringing students together to celebrate Auburn athletics
- Game Day Experience
- Organizational Seating Program