What is SGA?
Auburn University’s Student Government Association represents the Auburn student body within the university administration and the community. SGA advocates the interests of Auburn students and works to better the student experience through community events and initiatives.
What does SGA do?
- Fall Break 2014
- Campus Dining Improvements
- Night time transportation
- Pinkberry Frozen Yogurt in The Village
- Weagle Water, a refillable clean water initiative aiming to promote recycling and a healthy environment
- The Auburn University Ring
- Hey Day, an annual event in the Fall to promote a unified student body
- Big Event, a community-wide volunteering effort
- Freshman Forum, promoting leadership and personal growth among the freshman class
- High School Leadership Conference, building leadership in promising high school students
- Better Relations Day, promoting cooperation between Auburn, the University of Alabama and the University of Georgia
- Miss AU, the Miss Auburn University Scholarship Program
- Blood Drives, providing students with a safe and easy means to donate blood to the Red Cross
- Pep Rallies, bringing students together to cellebrate Auburn atheletics