The SGA Academic Affairs team is committed to working with administrators, faculty, and staff to voice student opinion regarding all areas of academics on campus. All students at Auburn, across every major, deserve a top-tier academic experience, which we remain committed to provide.
- Work with the Office of the Provost in establishing the Exploratory Advising Center, a new center for first-time students to explore potential majors.
- To continue to improve Library resources by working alongside Library staff.
- To offer comprehensive academic programming at every point in the school year, from Welcome Week to finals week.
- Continue to work to create syllabus banks for every college on campus
- Continue publicity efforts to make every student aware of the academic resources available to them
- Work with administration to increase both the four-year graduation rate and the retention rate
Please let the Academic Affairs team know how we can improve your academic experience at Auburn through SGA’s official website, www.auburnanswers.org. In addition, please feel free to contact any of the team members listed at the bottom of this page. The Academic Affairs team is committed to timely service, so you may expect a response within 48 hours.