The SGA Auxiliary Services Council partners with Auburn University Auxiliary Services to represent and advocate for students in initiatives regarding Campus Dining, Parking and Transportation, TigerCards, the University Bookstore, and CopyCat. Some recent accomplishments of the Auxiliary Services Council include
- Expansion of Chickfila and Chickfila breakfast in the Student Center
- TigerCard use in the stadium
- Development and installation of Go Greek in the Student Center
- Improvements to Tiger Transit routes and Late Night Transportation
- Collegiate Readership is now available online. Birmingham News replaced with the New York Times
- Reduction in price point for Tiger Zone and creating a cafeteria style dining venue, one of the healthiest and freshest venues on campus.
- Installation of Chicken Salad Chick for Fall 2014
The SGA Auxiliary Services Council is always looking for student input to better advocate for the daily needs of Auburn students.
Check out the the Auxiliary Services team goals for 2015!
Read the latest from the Tiger Transit system route adjustment notice.
Assistant Vice President of Auxiliary Services
Director of Parking and Transportation
Director of Dining
Director of Auxiliary Services