War Eagle! Thank you for your interest in Auburn SGA’s Student Interests division. The Student Interests team works to promote student interests to our university’s faculty and staff. Our areas of work include, but are not limited to, Auburn’s new Health & Wellness Center, campus residential life, gathering student feedback through Auburn Answers, international student life, university boards and committees, and, perhaps most importantly, continuous work to promote and communicate general student concerns to ensure that Auburn is truly ‘home’ to each of its students.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please feel free to contact us. We thrive on hearing from our fellow students—we could not do our jobs without you!
Our goals for 2015 – 2016 include, but are not limited to:
- Implement the Green Dot program
- See 1,000 Auburn Answers submissions through more publicity and availability to students
- Facilitate a positive change in the lives of international students
- Continue to find ways to improve the Medical Clinic to best serve students
Auburn Answers Kiosks can be found at the following on-campus locations:
- Student Center Chick-Fil-A
- RBD Lobby
- Village Dining
- Lowder Lounge