Who We Are
Universities Fighting World Hunger represents a campus best practice in international programming and sustainable human development. It creates a learning environment where intellectual discovery and social responsibility converge in pursuit of a sustainable world – a world that protects our natural environment and enhances human health and well-being for present and future generations.
What We Do
In partnership with the UN World Food Programme, Universities Fighting World Hunger is the catalyst mobilizing universities across the nation and around the globe to make fighting hunger a core value of higher education institutions worldwide with a mission to create an academic hunger model that is suitable for replication or adaptation by universities in the US and abroad.
- UN World Food Programme in Ecuador: Strengthening Food Security through Ancestral Knowledge
- Nicaragua highlight efforts on nutrition
- Gunfire Forces UN Agency To Suspend Food Delivery To Beseiged Palestinian Refugees In Syria
- Aleppo School Bombing Condemned By U.N.
- Diplomatic Efforts On Syria Have Failed, U.N. Chiefs Say