Welcome to the faculty support pages for the ePortfolio Project at Auburn University. To the left you will find pages that describe the kinds of support that Auburn University and the Office of University Writing provide as well as how you and your department or program can get involved.
- Cohort: Learn about how your department or program can join with other departments or programs across campus to implement ePortfolios in your curriculum.
- Intro Materials: The goal of this page is to provide resources to faculty and staff to help you introduce students to ePortfolios.
- Grants: Learn about the kinds of financial support the ePortfolio Project can offer your department or program as you implement ePortfolios.
- Rubric: View the official ePortfolio rubric.
- Scholarship: Learn about research on ePortfolios.
- Contact Us: Contact the Office of University Writing to ask questions or learn more.
The videos below are designed to introduce students and faculty to ePortfolios. This video on the left provides a short overview, and the video on the right includes a detailed explanation.