Creating an ePortfolio is a rewarding experience that can sometimes feel overwhelming. We have created a series of pages that will help you through the process. We encourage you to visit the pages in the order that they are presented for the most productive experience.
- Getting Started: This page will help you start brainstorming for your ePortfolio by highlighting important elements to consider as you begin.
- Creating Content: Here you will find handouts, worksheets, and useful tips that will help you through the writing of your ePortfolio.
- Using Technology: This page provides information on how to translate your work to a digital space while still maintaining your creative and professional work.
- Moving Forward: You may look through the resources on this page to revise and prepare your ePortfolio to be viewed by your audience.
- Getting Help: Auburn offers many resources to help you with any challenges that you encounter throughout this process. This page will explain the available resources and direct you to their websites.