ePortfolio Project Student Resources
Creating an ePortfolio is a highly rewarding experience. We have created a series of pages that will help you through the process. We encourage you to visit the pages in the order that they are presented for the most productive experience.
- Getting Started: This page will help you start brainstorming for your ePortfolio by highlighting important elements to consider as you begin.
- Creating Content: Here you will find handouts, worksheets, and useful tips that will help you through the writing of your ePortfolio.
- Using Technology: This page provides information on how to translate your work to a digital space while still maintaining your creative and professional work.
- Moving Forward: You may look through the resources on this page to revise and prepare your ePortfolio to be viewed by your audience.
- Getting Help: Auburn University offers many resources to help you with any challenges that you encounter throughout this process. This page will explain the available resources and direct you to their websites.
The videos below will give you a better understanding of what an ePortfolio is and what a student-created ePortfolio can look like.