Before You Publish
Creating an ePortfolio is an ongoing process. However, you will want to review your ePortfolio before you publish and share your work with others. Working through the Final Checklist worksheet will help you identify ways to revise your ePortfolio.
You can also ask a professor, mentor, supervisor, family member, or friend to fill out the Get Feedback worksheet. Make sure you discuss your audience with them and mention the type of feedback you are hoping to receive.
If you decide to make your ePortfolio available to others, here are a few strategies to help you reach a wider audience:
- Add your ePortfolio link to your resume, curriculum vitae, cover letter, or business card.
- Include your ePortfolio link in your email signature.
- Feature your ePortfolio link on your LinkedIn profile.
- Post your ePortfolio to blogs or social media websites.
- Mention your ePortfolio during networking conversations or interviews.
Remember to update your ePortfolio so that your information remains current. For example, if you were elected to a leadership position or graduated from college, make sure to edit your ePortfolio to reflect those changes.