What are ePortfolio Orientation Sessions?
ePortfolio Orientation Sessions, facilitated by experienced staff members, will provide an introduction to ePortfolios and describe the range of programs and resources offered by the ePortfolio Project.
Who Should Attend?
Students, faculty, and staff who are interested in learning the basics about ePortfolios* (What is an ePortfolio? Why should you create one? What resources are available to help with the process?) are invited to attend.
When and Where Does it Happen?
All orientations take place in the ePortfolio Studio, RBD Library. Each ePortfolio Orientation Session will include identical content, so students, faculty, and staff only need to attend ONE of the sessions listed below. Upcoming sessions are scheduled for:
- Wednesday, September 4 | 12-1 p.m.
- Tuesday, September 10 | 4-5 p.m.
- Thursday, September 26 | 6-7 p.m.
- Monday, September 30 | 5-6 p.m.
- Wednesday, October 16 | 10-11 a.m.
- Monday, October 21 | 1-2 p.m.
Registration is not required.
Attention faculty: If you are sending your students to an orientation and wish to receive confirmation of their attendance, please contact us. We will be taking attendance at each session.
* Orientation Sessions are designed to provide an introduction only. Students who are interested in starting the process of creating an ePortfolio are encouraged to attend the ePortfolio Student Workshop Series. Students, faculty, and staff who are seeking ePortfolio assistance and feedback are invited to make an appointment at Open Studio.