What are ePortfolio Orientation Sessions?
ePortfolio Orientation Sessions, facilitated by experienced staff members, will provide an introduction to ePortfolios and describe the range of programs and resources offered by the ePortfolio Project.
Who Should Attend?
Students, faculty, and staff who are interested in learning the basics about ePortfolios* (What is an ePortfolio? Why should you create one? What resources are available to help with the process?) are invited to attend.
When and Where Does it Happen?
All orientations take place in 2550 Mell Classroom Building. Each ePortfolio Orientation Session will include identical content, so students, faculty, and staff only need to attend ONE of the sessions listed below. Dates for the fall are as follows:
- Thursday, September 6 at 3 p.m.
- Friday, September 7 at 12 p.m.
- Wednesday, September 19 at 3 p.m.
- Friday, September 21, at 9 a.m.
- Tuesday, October 2 at 5 p.m.
- Wednesday, October 3 at 12 p.m.
- Monday, October 15 at 3 p.m.
- Thursday, October 18 at 6 p.m.
- Monday, October 29 at 7 p.m.
- Tuesday, October 30 at 2 p.m.
Registration is not required.
Attention faculty: If you are sending your students to an orientation and wish to receive confirmation of their attendance, please contact us. We will be taking attendance at each session.
* Orientation Sessions are designed to provide an introduction only. Students who are interested in starting the process of creating an ePortfolio are encouraged to attend the ePortfolio Student Workshop Series. Students, faculty, and staff who are seeking time and space to work on an ePortfolio are invited to attend Open Studio.