The Miller Writing Center offers free, one-on-one consultation for all writers at Auburn University. Our highly trained staff of undergraduate and graduate peer tutors will help you with any kind of writing, whether for class or otherwise, at any stage in the writing process.
Our goal is to help you become a better writer. You can bring in any kind of assignment, including (but not limited to) lab reports, essays, research papers, PowerPoints, dissertations, theses, annotated bibliographies, scientific posters, cover letters, CVs/resumes, personal statements, ePortfolio—bring whatever you’re working on. You can be just developing your ideas, working on your first draft, putting finishing touches on your final version, or anywhere in-between.
Our main location is in the second floor Learning Commons in RBD Library, and we also have satellite locations. We are open:
- January 14 – April 26
- Monday – Thursday, 8 a.m. – 9 p.m. | Friday, 8 a.m. – 1 p.m. | Sunday, 4 p.m. – 9 p.m.
- Closed: January 20-21 (Martin Luther King Day) | March 9-17 (Spring Break)
Appointments can now be made through AU Access. Click here for step-by-step instructions on how to schedule your appointment. If you have a question about appointments, you can contact us at:
- 844-7482, RBD location desk
- 844-7475, OUW main office: 7:45 am—4:45 pm Monday—Friday.
- Email at firstname.lastname@example.org