We use WCONLINE to schedule appointments at all our locations. Access to the scheduling system is available through AU Access. Once you login to AU Access, click the MWC Icon under “My Academic Tools” to access WCONLINE and schedule your appointment. WCONLINE’s page is quite user-friendly, but if you have any trouble, click here to view step-by-step instructions for making an appointment.
The following policies/guidelines apply to everyone who chooses to use the MWC:
- Clients can make up to two appointments per week (Monday through Sunday).
- Appointments start on the hour and last up to 50 minutes.
- Online appointments are offered with certain specially trained consultants.
- Walk-in sessions are available on a first-come, first-serve basis, and depend on consultant availability.
- Instructors and advisors are not informed when students use the MWC. Clients will receive a session report after each visit, which they can forward to others if they wish.
- Clients are expected to work on their own writing projects during sessions.
- Clients must use their own account to schedule appointments. Appointments made using another person’s account will be cancelled.
- Clients who miss two appointments without cancelling are blocked from using the MWC until they email Heather Stuart, Senior Program Administrator for the Office of University Writing at email@example.com.
- Appointments may be rescheduled due to inclement weather, illness, or other unforeseen circumstances.
Our online consultations are done through WCONLINE in real time. Be sure to have a digital version of your writing project on hand to upload to the system. Complete instructions for using our online appointment system are available here.
If you have any questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our helpline at: http://aub.ie/MWCHelp. Our helpline is open Monday – Thursday from 1 p.m. – 5 p.m. We look forward to seeing you at the Miller Writing Center!