At the Miller Writing Center, our peer tutors will help you work towards your writing goals. Basic guidelines for a session are:
- Students can make up to 120 minutes of appointments per week (contact the director of the MWC to make additional appointments if needed).
- Individual appointments last 30 minutes to an hour.
- Walk-in sessions are on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Online consultations are offered with certain specially trained tutors for students who cannot make it to campus for a face-to-face consultation.
- Students who miss more than three appointments without canceling are blocked from the appointment system until they speak to the director of the MWC.
- Instructors are not informed of student use of the MWC unless students opt to send a copy of the client report form to the instructor at the time of their visit.
We use WC ONLINE to schedule our appointments at all our locations. WC ONLINE’s page is quite user-friendly, but if you have any trouble, we’ve provided step-by-step instructions for making an appointment in the menu to your left.