Become an MWC Staff Member!
The Miller Writing Center welcomes applications from all Auburn students (undergraduate and graduate) in all majors to serve as peer writing consultants. Paid consultants work with writers from all majors and disciplines and are trained to work with all kinds of writing and all kinds of writers.
- March 1 for positions starting in the fall
- Note: We are not hiring new staff for the spring semester this year.
- Click here to apply to be a Miller Writing Center consultant
- Click here for the Miller Writing Center Consultant position description
We also have opportunities for undergraduate front desk representatives:
- Click here to apply to be a Miller Writing Center front desk representative
- Click here for the position description for Front Desk Workers
If you have any questions about our application process, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also give us a call at 334-844-7475, or come by one of our locations and talk to one of our employees!