The Office of University Writing and Miller Writing Center invite graduate students to WriteFest BootCamp. This three-day intensive writing workshop is open to 20 students in the writing stages of their theses, dissertations, or pieces for publication. During this event, participants will be given time, space, and resources to work on their writing. Additional support options include opportunities to join a community of writers, participate in discussion and information sessions, and get feedback from Miller Writing Center consultants. Participants will also enjoy free meals and some surprises along the way.
- When: June 22-24, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Where: College of Veterinary Medicine, 1130 Wire Road
- Enrollment is limited to 20
- Click here to register: To complete your registration you’ll need to have:
- A writing goal–something concrete you’d like to accomplish in three days (finish a chapter, draft an introduction…something tangible and reasonably specific)
- The email address of an AU faculty member who can sponsor your attendance at BootCamp; we’ll contact that faculty member.
- While BootCamp is free, if you do not attend all three days of the event or do not notify our office of your need to cancel by Friday, June 16, a $30 cancellation fee will be charged to your AU Bursar’s account. This fee covers the cost of pre-ordering food, arranging for consultants, etc.