In addition to submitting your event to the Campus Event Planning System, many permits may be required to ensure your event is successful. Below are links and information regarding popular permits.

Promotional Permits

Student Organizations may apply for Banner, Concourse, and Digital Signage Permits through AUinvolve. Individuals wishing to apply for concourse, must have Event Administrative access on your organization page. To apply, create a new event from your organization page and follow the steps for concourse tabling or o-day reservations. To apply for banner permit or digital signage, submit and Banner Reservation Permit here. Ensure that you have checked any appropriate boxes that indicate which permit you are applying for.


Amplified Sound Permit

The Outdoor Amplified Sound Policy PDF document regulates and provides guidance for outdoor sound, including, but not limited to, the use of electrical speakers, radios, DJ equipment, bullhorns, and musical instruments. Outdoor amplified sound may only occur during the operational hours and campus locations described below in connection with activities or events on campus that are otherwise authorized.

To apply for an Amplified Sound Permit will you need to fill out the form on the facilities management website

Tent Permit

The Policy on Tent Usage PDF document provides an understanding of how the usage of tents for outdoor entertainment events on Auburn University’s campus is permitted to ensure proper safety precautions are adhered to, and to protect/preserve University property and activities.

To apply for an Tent Permit will you need to fill out the form on the facilities management website


Last modified: September 22, 2021