Organization Week and Organization Days are an opportunity for students looking to meet organization leaders face-to-face to learn about involvement opportunities or upcoming events. Each semester, Student Involvement hosts “O-Week”, an opportunity for a larger amount of groups to connect with students on campus. Following O-Week, Student Involvement sponsors O-Days that are held every Wednesday from 4:00 PM-5:00 PM. O-Days provide a smaller environment for students and organizations to interact.
Virtual Fall 2020 O-Days Information
Fall 2020 O-Day will take place virtually EVERY Wednesday starting September 16th from 4:00 PM-5:00 PM. For instructions on how to sign your organization up for O-Days, click here.
Virtual O-Days Dates
Tabling Guidelines (Fall 2020)
- Organizations must submit their tabling request through the AUinvolve event portal at least 48 business hours in advance.
- Tabling may only occur from 10:00 AM- 2:00 PM. Tabling outside of that time frame may be accommodated with approval from Student Involvement & Student Center Operations. E-mail email@example.com to apply for an exemption.
- If your organization passing out food or beverage items, you many only use individually wrapped, professionally made items.
- Organizations should have hand sanitizer available to everyone at the table.
- Organization should ensure that each table is thoroughly cleaned between uses (volunteer shifts, beginning/end of session)
- No more than 3 individuals per table may be working a table/concourse at any given time and should maintain physical distancing at all times. This includes any individual who would be standing in front of the table on the concourse.
- Students are required to wear a mask and gloves (if passing out information) while tabling on the concourse.
- Each organization must submit a detailed plan for each tabling event to Student Involvement (Located in the event form)
- Organizations should consider alternative methods to mobile scan for attendance tracking- to allow for safe distance to occur (Mobile Check In, Event Attendance URL, etc)
- Organizations should limit the number of items passed out and should consider options like AirDrop or QR Links to digitally share materials.
- Only organizations registered to table will be allowed on the concourse.
Student Involvement/ Student Center Operations will:
- Set up and provide tables for registered tabling permits. Tables will be set up 8 feet apart from one another to allow for physical distancing.
- Allow up to 10 tables, per day on the concourse.
- Provide tables and pre-place them on the concourse
- Involvement Ambassadors will check students in at 10:00 AM.
Last modified: September 14, 2020