Graduation portraits are offered every semester 2 or 3 days prior to the graduation ceremony in our studio. We offer 3 backgrounds- Samford Hall, bookcase, brown portrait- during your sitting. The cost is $35.00 (plus tax) for 3- 5x7s & 12 wallets (1- 5×7 of each background and 4- wallets of each background).
CHANGES DUE TO COVID 19 for Graduation Portraits:
- Graduates must wear the cap, gown and tassel (honor cords if applicable) provided by the bookstore Masters and Doctoral graduates must wear the gown and honor accessories provided by the bookstore. (items will not be provided for photos).
- Arrive at the scheduled time of your appointment.
- Upon arrival line up outside the office door as there will be markers every six feet for social distancing. If you are late, get in the line when you arrive.
- When entering the office, check in at the front desk, make payment, then enter the studio.
- Masks are required. Mask will be removed in the studio for photos, then put back on before leaving studio.
- Do not enter the office until you are called in.
- Friends and family will not be allowed in the office, but can remain outside remembering social distancing of 6 feet.
For more information Graduation Portraits.
Schedule online Graduation Appointment.