The Kreher Preserve & Nature Center attracts over 35,000 visitors annually, educates nearly 6,000 school children each year, and provides free and low-cost community programs and activities for thousands of people in the region. Proceeds from ticket sales and event sponsorships support conservation, community outreach, and environmental education through the Nature Center’s mission: to promote a sense of stewardship towards nature through quality environmental education, recreation, and outreach programs.
To become a general sponsor of the Nature Center for a season or to sponsor a specific event, you may complete the sponsorship registration HERE.
Event Sponsorship Benefits:
Businesses and corporations wishing to sponsor events or programs receive valuable marketing exposure and the following benefits depending on sponsorship level:
- Mention in all media releases announcing event
- Photo opportunities with administration and leaders
- Recognition in all pre-event advertising including social media, radio, magazines, and newspapers (with adequate lead time)
- Recognition within all event collateral including posters, flyers and web-based promotions
- Honorary recognition for one year within the website
- Opportunity to share branded marketing pieces with attendees
- Invitation to event for employees and management
- Invitation to annual donor reception
- Private group tour and program for employees
- Membership for executives
Sponsorship benefits vary based on lead time for events, giving level, and marketing objectives. Benefits can be customized to suit business needs. Benefits received for monetary contributions to the KPNC may affect tax deductibility. Restrictions may apply for gift-in-kind donations.
Marketing Exposure & Potential Reach:
- 4,000 email subscribers (two exposures per event)
- 4,000 Facebook subscribers (multiple exposures)
- 600 hits/day event traffic at auburn.edu/preserve
- 78,000 readers, OA/Corner News (3 ads)
- 7,500 impressions, OA Online
- 12,000 readers, AO Parent Magazine (1 ad)
- Inclusion in other advertising venues as appropriate
The above are third-party estimates and not guaranteed by the KPNC. Advertising venues are considered based on unique factors of each program and are subject to change.
Upcoming Events & Programs:
To learn more about KPNC’s upcoming events, programs, and other opportunities:
- Visit the home page to review posts about events and to “Join Our Mailing List” and receive email notifications about upcoming events.
- Visit the interactive calendar for details about programs.
- Follow the KPNC on Facebook and Instagram.
To inquire about becoming a sponsor or for more details about sponsorship, please give us a call at (334) 707-7428 or email us today!