2019-2020 Student Government Association Executive Goals
Mission: Serving and promoting the individual student; unifying all that is Auburn.
Vision: Elevating the Auburn experience through the student life, campus safety and technological innovation
- Support increased recruitment, enrollment, and retention of underrepresented students.
- Incorporate reading days into to the academic calendar.
- Improve sustainability on campus by creating a composting site and by re-allocating students’ leftover dining dollars towards food insecurity.
- Increase representation in the Student Senate by proposing a referendum to add seats for unrepresented areas of campus.
- Increase accessibility and efficiency of campus parking and transportation.
- Complete and utilize renovations to the Student Activities Center.
- Implement and promote a subsidized rideshare program.
- Add a sexual assault nurse examiner position to campus resources.
- Enhance pedestrian safety and accessibility through improved crosswalk technology.
- Develop a student shuttling service from central campus to the AU Medical Clinic.
- Establish a centralized mobile application for student services.
- Enhance the gameday experience by adding mobile ticketing capability for students.
- Foster campus community through Flunch, a faculty-student lunch program.
- Optimize a new Auburn Answers platform to better collect and utilize student feedback.