- International Students are NOT allowed to work Off-Campus throughout their stay.
- On Campus Jobs would not waive your tuition. You need to still pay the out-state tuition.
- Graduate Research and Graduate Teaching Assistants get full fee waiver.
- Health Insurance is COMPULSORY. The ones bought in India are NOT valid here.
- The apartments CANNOT be booked in advance, as they require about $200 deposit and 1st month’s rent in advance.
- Medical examination to be done in India as specified in the documents, is compulsory, don’t take risks, you may be asked to do them here at cost. And get them filled in that place itself.
- Give us your travel plans in advance, so that we can arrange for your transportation from Atlanta, GA, and your Initial stay.
Make sure that your flight reaches Atlanta before 6:30 pm(EST).
- Please take all facts in account before starting your new adventure here. The rules and regulations here concerning academics, policies and university/government rules are very strict with no exceptions or waivers.
- Kindly understand, we are ordinary students like you, kindly give us time to reply to your queries.
- Plan for long term goals, it’s an important phase/transition in your lives.